JAVA Developer - IT, New Pune
As a Java/J2EE Developer you will be responsible for implementing technical solutions for Web Applications. You are an internal expert on applying the technical components to address specific customer requirements and must have a thorough understanding of the capabilities and benefits of the solution. As a technologist you are responsible both for (1) leading all aspects of a projects technical implementation, including translating functional requirements into technical specifications and implementing the solution, as well as (2) interacting with the clients team and the internal Project Manager to ensure successful completion of projects.
- • Software implementation experience with wide ranging knowledge of technical processes (including installation, implementation, coding and testing) to support the revenue chain in client environments.
- • Software development experience in Java, JSP, HTML, XML.
- • Solid understanding of software enterprise architectures, the application of technology and full life-cycle customer application implementations.
- • Working understanding of modern enterprise application platform technologies, such as:
- • Web Architecture Technologies (Spring, Struts, Hibernate).
- • Distributed computing (J2EE, ESB, EJB, SOAP).
- • Operating Systems (Windows, UNIX).
- • Databases (Oracle, SQL Server).
- • Experience building complex Enterprise Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- • Exceptional analytical abilities, creativity and attention to details.
- • Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- • Good team player who is a self-starter and well organized.
- • Strong oral and written communication skills.
• (UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization) OR (PG- MCA - Computers) AND (Doctorate- Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required).
Please email your resume to email@example.com